NCL Bare Bones- No Rinse\No Scrub Liquifying Stripper
- Low foaming / Can be used through automatic scrubbers
- Contains no potassium or sodium hydroxide / Safe for personnel & flooring
- Requires no rinsing / Saves time by eliminating neutralizing and rinsing
- No scrubbing machine needed / Reduces equipment costs & can be used in hard to get to places
- 55% Active / High use dilution for greater economy
The power of BARE BONES® will allow your maintenance staff to quickly proceed with stripping down the longest of corridors with great efficiency.
Retail floors receive heavy traffic and need multiple layers of hard film coatings. BARE BONES® is strong enough to cut through those layers for thorough and complete stripping.
BARE BONES® has the power to cut through the coating layers tough enough to hold up under the demands of a heavy industrial environment.
Government procurement offices are responsible for purchasing in many different types of facilities, each with their own unique flooring challenges. At least with BARE BONES®, purchasing officers area aware that BARE BONES® will work on most hard surfaces and most flooring materials to remove multiple layers of burnished in finish, to prepare the surface for a proper application of finish.
BUILDING SERVICE CONTRACTORS
As a building service contractor, you sometimes may enter a facility for the first time not knowing how old the existing finish is or how many coatings need to be removed prior to finish application. With BARE BONES® you are assured that you have a product strong enough to effectively cut through multiple layers of finish and allow your staff to stay on schedule and on budget.